Here are some of our most frequently asked question - If there is any further information you require please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order and deliveryWhat is your ordering policy?
- We try to ensure that all products are in stock or are listed as out of stock on the website. In the unlikely case that you order a product we do not have we will notify you by telephone and email and offer either a refund or later delivery date.
- Credit Card orders are processed securely by PaymentSense, Hortus does not handle any credit card data for orders placed online.
- Paypal is an alternative payment method which does not require you to sign up or share your card details.
- If you would like to speak to a member of staff, we can accept orders over the phone. Please call us on 020 8297 9439
- We process all "in stock" orders on the same day, however at busy periods such as Christmas this may be slightly longer.
- We offer three types of delivery.
- 1. Click and Collect - with this option we will notify you as soon as your product is in store. There is not a charge for this service.
- 2. Standard Delivery - This costs £4.95 and should be with you within 4-5 working days,
- 3. Next Day Delivery - This costs £11.00 and will be with you by 1 o'clock the following day.
- We endeavour to ensure that Made to Order products are completed and delivered within the estimated lead time advised at the time of purchase. However,delays due to production of shipping issues do sometimes arise. Should a delay occur we will communicate with you, the customer, as soon as the manufacturer confirms a new estimated delivery date. However, this does not mean you have the right to cancel such an order if it is beyond the estimated timeframe.
- Can I order online and collect in store?
- Yes. But please leave 24 hours before attempting to collect your products. We will email you to notify you when the product is ready for collection.
Do you ship Internationally?
Currently we can only ship within the UK.
What is your returns policy?
Before you request or arrange to return a product, Please read below.
- We hope that you love your Hortus purchases, however if not, you may return any delivered product you have purchased within 14 working days of delivery. excluding any Products that are made to order or Bespoke.
- Products made to order or Bespoke cannot be exchanged or returned. Any product where you are specifying a colour or size, where a lead lime is stated and is not described as In Stock on the website is Made to Order.
- To do so, you must notify us in writing within 7 working days of delivery.
- Products must be returned in the same condition that they were delivered. If products were delivered flat packed they must be returned in the same way. Care must be taken to ensure the returned products are packed well to avoid damage or loss of parts in transit. Products returned which can not be re-sold as new due to damage or wear and tear may be subject to a reduction in the refund given. If you are returning a product for any reason except damage or manufacturer defect, you must pay the cost of returning the product to us or our suppliers or us.
We can arrange for the collection of the products from you, but the cost will be charged to you and we may deduct this from the refund.What is AVS error? Why am I not able to pay?
- We use the Address Verification System as part of our credit card security system. This means that the billing address must match the address held by your card issuer. If these details do not match the transaction will be declined by our payment gateway. If you have received an AVS error, and have had money debited from your account, the money is in 'pre-authorisation' with your bank and will be returned shortly. Please note, Hortus do not at any point handle or process any card details or authorisations.