Here are some of our most frequently asked question - If there is any further information you require please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Order and deliveryWhat is your ordering policy?
- We try to ensure that all products are in stock or are listed as out of stock on the website. In the unlikely case that you order a product we do not have we will notify you by telephone and email and offer either a refund or later delivery date.
- Credit Card orders are processed securely by PaymentSense, Hortus does not handle any credit card data for orders placed online.
- Paypal is an alternative payment method which does not require you to sign up or share your card details.
- If you would like to speak to a member of staff, we can accept orders over the phone. Please call us on 020 8297 9439
- We try to process all orders on the same day, however at busy periods such as Christmas this may be slightly longer.
- We offer three types of delivery.
- 1. Click and Collect - with this option we will notify you as soon as your product is in store. There is not a charge for this service.
- 2. Standard Delivery - This costs £4.95 and should be with you within 4-5 working days,
- 3. Next Day Delivery - This costs £11.00 and will be with you by 1 O'clock the following day.
- Yes. But please leave 24 hours before attempting to collect your products. We will email you to notify you when the product is ready for collection.
- Currently we can only ship within the UK.
- We hope that you love you Hortus purchases, however if not we can offer a refund on any item as long as it is returned in a saleable condition within 30 days. Please contact us for more information. Please note, however, that we are unable to reimburse postage cost
- We use the Address Verification System as part of our credit card security system. This means that the billing address must match the address held by your card issuer. If these details do not match the transaction will be declined by our payment gateway. If you have received an AVS error, and have had money debited from your account, the money is in 'pre-authorisation' with your bank and will be returned shortly. Please note, Hortus do not at any point handle or process any card details or authorisations.